In addition to the spider, I found three wires that were charred due to arcing and overheating in this electrical panel. The client told me that the electrician said he was very fortunate to have not had a fire.
The only can of green beans we have in the house… And they are way past the expiration date. I guess we'll have to run to the store. This home inspector thinks it would have been better for the home owner to have the furnace professionaly repaired by a qualified repairman.
Here’s another good reason you should make sure all exterior openings are sealed. I usually discuss with my clients the importance of making sure that all exterior openings are sealed so that moisture and insects can not infiltrate.
Sometime it doesn't hurt to maybe take a look at the roof after a storm. This might also explain the stain on the bedroom ceiling.
There's a hot fire in the grill, the brats, hotdogs and burgers are sizzling. It's a welcome sight and smell at any family cookout. Don't let that fire make your family cookout memorable for the wrong reasons.
Even when the Home Inspector is on vacation in the Mayan Riviera, he's checking things out. Here is an example of a public beach electrical system. About half way from the edge of the jungle to the water I came across this electrical outlet in the sand. Who knows what the code is in his particular area of the Yucatan Peninsula!