This home inspection video shows an improper exterior electrical installation. The past homeowner needed electrical power to the outside, so he went ahead and drilled a hole through a basement window frame and ran a wire through it. The hole wasn’t sealed, so outside air, bugs and possibly moisture could enter the home. In addition the wiring was not exterior rated, and it should have been in a conduit. The upside is that the electrical box was an exterior rated box, however, the outlet was not ground faulted to protect against electrical shock.